You Can Help!
For the Love of Texas: Hurricane Harvey Relief Project
How You Can Help:
Donations are being collected to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey. Due to the extent of damage, relief, recovery, and rebuilding efforts will be on-going. Needs include financial donations and supplies for victims in the short term and for many months to come to support residents in southeast Texas as they rebuild their lives.
FINANCIAL DONATIONS (PREFERRED)
The greatest need is for funds that will help organizations working in the city provide relief and continue recovery efforts. Where to donate.
Drop-off new, unopened items to any San Diego Hera Hub location during business hours 9am-5pm Monday through Friday. All donations will be shipped to the Houston Food Bank, a local charity directly working to provide relief.
- Canned ready-to-eat items with pull tops: vegetables, fruit
- Protein in pouches or pull-top cans: tuna, beef stew, chili, canned chicken
- Peanut butter
- Non-perishable snacks (e.g., granola bars, breakfast bars, juice, etc.)
- Paper goods (i.e., paper plates; napkins; utensils)
- Cleaning supplies: mops, mop buckets, brooms, bleach wipes, bleach, garbage bags, bug spray
For questions or corporate donations, please contact:
Vanessa Wilde at (858) 869-0065 or Heather Conklin at firstname.lastname@example.org.